What did you do from Roon?

Roon was a simple, clear and good looking system when I learned to love it.
In the meantime, Roon has developed into an increment that I don’t want to use anymore because it is associated with bad imitation.
If I want to high music I want to relax, but it will be impossible if the software causes so much trouble.
I am very disappointed.

1 Like

Maybe you need to explain a little further about the issues you are experiencing?

1 Like

You’ve been banging this drum since v1.6.

3 Likes

Thank you Ged, I will walk away now.

2 Likes

I don’t get it - I’ve been with Roon since (before) Day One, and the design language has been virtually unchanged since pre-release.

Yes, there are a few more options, etc., but it “looks” almost exactly the same as it ever did :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If you don’t want to use Roon any more then it is time to find another playback software system to use instead. Do let us know which system you consider better and why.

It may be that I am alone with my criticism of the development of software. When I met Roon it didn’t feel like software, it was an experience.
If I now use the ROON app I have to do a new update first, the software has lost its appearance of origin and is normal software with all ups and downs. That is too bad. I am just a person who doesn’t want to go to the descriptions of errors.

All software has to change or die. I think Roon hides the complexities away better than most.
What’s so complicated about this?

If you’re having to update every time you use the Roon app then I can only assume that you’re not using it very often.

1 Like