What hardware do I need to buy (if anything), in order to play Apple music through Roon?

What hardware do I need to buy (if anything), in order to play Apple music through Roon? I don’t have any Apple devices at this time, but am interested in checking out the new features in Apple music? Currently, I use a Topping D90 DAC hooked up to my Onkyo receiver via USB into my Windows 10 PC.

Roon streams from Tidal and Qobuz. You can download files you have purchased from Apple Music, but you can’t stream from Apple Music using Roon.

I sometimes use my iPhone or iPad to stream from the Apple Music app to a DAC using a USB connection directly to the DAC or to a Raspberry Pi 4 connected to a DAC. You can also stream from Apple Music wirelessly using Airplay, but that limits you to 16/48 I believe. You can also use an Apple TV 4K with the same limitation.

You can also use an iPhone or iPad to stream Apple Music to your headphones. You would need a Apple camera adapter that plugs into your phone lightening port. You can get that from Amazon.

Finally, if you have a MAC, you can stream Apple Music, just not to Roon.

I guess I should add, you can also stream Apple Music using a PC by going to the Apple Music website or iTunes. However, this is limited in resolution.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212183