What is the latest concert you've been to? [2016-2019]

Enjoy the Show!

1 Like

afbeelding Thanks!, it was GREAT!, tears when playing Atmosphere.

2 Likes

If anyone is going on a Blues Cruise look out for our old mate Elle’s Bailey who has made the cut with some fine peers. As you can see, she is excited…

The Brother Brothers
Fuller Lodge - Los Alamos, NM, USA - October 17, 2019

1 Like

I take it that they different but related to the Sister Brothers?

1 Like

Just seen the wonderful Sean Taylor again in Norwich and he just gets better. A really nice guy too.

Saw Sisters of the Mercy in the last decades several times. Yesterday evening was the last time. What a disappointment!
Bad voice / sound & two hardrock type guitarists, all without passion and soulless.

OMD Olympia Theatre, Dublin

2 Likes

We hosted Carter Sampson Trio, Michelle Malone and Sarah Peacock last night. It was a very special night indeed.

We just enjoyed a beautiful house concert with Keith James, playing his own music and that of Nick Drake John Martyn and Leonard Cohen

3o people in the room and great food too.

Joshua Ray Walker in a tiny club in Oslo, Norway. Fantastic!

We just had the delight of seeing Lisa Mills play a solo show at the Blue Boar in Maldon Essex

She has an incredible voice and it was lovely to meet her with friends and buy her a good whiskey.

Mike, Me, Stan with the poster on his chest and Karen. Lisa took this for us.

Dream Theater at the Crouse-Hinds Civic Center, Syracuse, NY, USA.

4 Likes

I saw Galactic at Red Rocks in Colorado. Great venue, super fun band. I went with a couple of young (24-ish) jazz musicians, and it was quite interesting to talk to them about the music afterwards. It made me miss college a bit.

Listening to Crazyhorse Mongoose, from the album of the same name, will actually make you cooler.

1 Like

U2, The Joshua Tree tour. Last night in Brisbane. Really good fun

1 Like

We saw Lisa Mills in Maldon Essex last weekend and what a night that was. She has an amazing voice.
Suffice to say she toured with a latter day Big Brother and the Holding Company. You gotta be good to hold that gig down.
She was really nice too, we talked about the Little Rabbit Barn as her friend Michelle Malone recently played for us. I was happy to buy her a good whisky in the break…

It’s the excitement, or an early morning but I just realised I have posted about this twice.
Well, you can’t get enough of a good thing :joy:

We just had a lovely house concert with Angel Snow in the company of 25 people and a lovely vegan curry at the interval.
Angel sounded great through our Roland acoustic amp as she accompanied herself with her 1948 Gibson guitar.
We also heard how she met Alison and Victor Kraus which led to them covering some of her songs on Paper Aeroplane.

Pure Magic…

Pics a bit grainy as we didn’t have much lighting. Didn’t need it really, as when Angel sings you just shut your eyes and wallow in the ecstasy.

Three songs we recorded on the night are available to listen to on the player on our web page.
https://www.littlerabbitbarn.com/

1 Like

The Bad Plus, TivoliVredenburg Cloud 9, Utrecht, the Netherlands. A splendid time was guaranteed for all.

3 Likes

Is that Orrin Evans on piano?

1 Like

Most certainly. He has truly given the band a second lease on life – even if Reid and David were the Regional All-stars of the evening… :wink: