What we are listening to [2017]

1 Like

In MQA Via Explorer 2. Not Listened for years to this.

6 Likes

3 Likes

MQA… lots of it. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m jealous. Didn’t realize there was a deluxe version with a live album. Doesn’t seem to be available on Tidal in Canada. :frowning: Amazing album.

It’s a cracking album. CD rip, not Tidal though. :wink:
There’s a few available on eBay…

Kenny Loggins - Celebrate Me Home

Cool. Screenshot showed Tidal under the album art. Threw me.

Buy one, get one free earlier this week at a local used media chain. Filled some key gaps in my collection and replaced some dynamically “brickwalled” remasters on Tidal with original releases or early reissues from 1985-1995.

AJ

2 Likes

Checking out the TIDAL Masters. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Til Tuesday’s Welcome Home is a underrated masterpiece IMO. A favorite.

1 Like

I have had “Voices Carry” on CD for over 20 years. Since then, I have focused more on Aimee Mann’s solo work. But after happening upon “Welcome Home” for $1 this week, I want to complete my 'Til Tuesday collection. Only “Everything’s Different Now” remains.

AJ

Don’t forget her work on the “Magnolia” movie soundtrack. Some of her best.

1 Like

No worries. I have had her “Magnolia” soundtrack on CD since 1999. But all of my Aimee Mann could not fit on just one screen.

:wink:

AJ

'Til Tuesday and 10K Maniacs are personal favorites. Kamkiriad is another underrated album for sure. Great additions to your collection.

Really suiting a night time listen in a room lit only by candles ( to mask the irritating blinking of the Ethernet cable!)

SJB.

1 Like

This is guitar genius electrified, and in Mr Clark’s natural environment. Unbelievable album that captures the musicality like none of his studio releases could do!

I am listening to Kelley McRae with Matt Castelein Live at the Little Rabbit Barn. Www.littlerabbitbarn.com
I know knowone else in the world has this as I have just recieved it from Jonathan after his final mix from the gig they did for us earlier this year.
Sadly it’s not commercially available, but if you ever get a chance to see them play live. Don’t miss out.

2 Likes

Huey Lewis & the News - Sports

1 Like