What we are listening to [2018]

First song up on my tv with the new screen sharing.

7 Likes

If you like that, Try this. They played it when I saw them supporting Van Morrison recently

5 Likes

Riverside “Wasteland” (via Qobuz)

3 Likes

Was listening to Travelouge the other day and Roon led me to this rough and ready bit of elctronic history
 RoonShareImage-636739019396413770

1 Like

1 Like

Starting this sunday listening by choosing nice stunning cover art, which gives a pretty non-consistent listening experiences since genres don’t match at all. But still amusing :wink:

1 Like

Ah, la collection BnF!
:slight_smile:

I like this project: lots of great stuff at very decent prices - and no worries about a bad remaster. :wink: Sometimes, it’s a bit tricky to get the metadata right but still a great source for historical recordings from a variety of genres.

Great stuff there, right. Metadata takes work, but some work here is really worth it.
Prices are really great at Qobuz!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I use MP3Tag for all Qobuz downloads. It takes a minute max. for tagging and renaming your downloads. Highly recommended.

Usually, it’s not the tagging tool which bothers me with BnF collection albums but the incomplete data. Most of the time I can fill the gaps with BnF (and the pictures from the vinyls they have there) though.

Back to (the) the topic = music:

Album: The Legends & Friends: Joséphine Baker
Artists: Joséphine Baker & 
 see picture :slight_smile:
Label: BnF Collection

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

But he’s a liar and I’m not sure about you.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Discovered this lovely album while looking for alternatives to Maria Callas’ interpretation of Charles Gounod’s “Je veux vivre“:

6 Likes

Maxwell. A classic!

1 Like