Itā€™s been a while since I last listened to this fantastic albumā€¦

Love the cover, too.:grinning:

(24bits/96kHz)

7 Likes

We are having a DISCO afternoon

2 Likes

5 Likes

@ged_hickman1

Yeah, interesting lyrics, but I hate it when people put an apostrophe before a third person singular ā€œsā€ā€¦:joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, lookā€™s terrible.:rofl:

1 Like

It is quite peculiar. Is it ā€œfit isā€ or a mistaken ā€œfitsā€ ?

RoonShareImage-636744433883345060

10 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hereā€™s another example of an apostrophe that shouldnā€™t be there. ā€œIā€™ve got lotā€™s of space for everyoneā€. Same songā€¦:joy:

Yeah the lyrics service they use obviously pulls in lyrics from user input websitesā€¦ I see so many mistakes all of the time. It would be really nice if roon would finally let us edit the lyrics and use our own sources. I canā€™t believe they havenā€™t implemented this feature yet.

I had a look and every lyric site has the same. There arenā€™t any lyrics on my CD, LP or 12" version :grinning:

1 Like

Yep, most likely typed up by one person and then copy and pasted onto every lyric site. If we could just edit them, I get quite irritated by lyrics that are outright wrong. And the grammatical mistakes as noted above are rather annoying as well.

Magic Wands released one of my favorite albums this year. A little bit dream pop with a hazy psychedelic twist. Still waiting on the vinyl to arrive.

You talkinā€™ to me?

3 Likes

you made my day ā€¦ I was asking myself what to listen too next ā€¦ (John Frusciante ā€¦ Before the beginning)
this is a really nice one which works (vol. up ā€¦ until my wife asked me she wants to watch TV downstairs ā€¦ haha)

1 Like

2 Likes

9 Likes