What we are listening to [2019]

It’s a 44 sample rate but MQA is not all about the digital resolution, it’s about Analog resolution.
You should take a chance to have a proper listen somtime but enjoying your music is the main thing. MQA on the move is a thing now via Tidal

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

This was in my Roon “recommended for you” list for an album I was listening to. Gave it a listen and was impressed.

Sad to hear about the passing of 4AD album cover designer Vaughan Oliver.

My favourite below - back in the day the cover art really added to the sense of excitement and mystery.

6 Likes

1 Like

I started weaving my way down the path towards this album by listening to Buena Vista Social Club, long known to me and already in my library along with a couple of Ibrahim Ferrer albums, and then at some point Roon recommended Buika, either via the Recommended For You in album view, and/or by playing a track or two in Roon Radio. This music even had a high ‘WAF’ (Wife Acceptance Factor), which is not always the case with music I enjoy!

Buika%20Y%20Chucho%20Valdes

1 Like

This is extremely good, and it’s on bootcamp too.

5 Likes

Great recording! In fact I mentioned this recording in the “Favorite albums of 2019” thread

1 Like

Hi Evand.
Can please ease down a little.
I just cannot follow:grinning:
Dirk

No sure I follow? JJ Stark’s April Flowers is a single…

10 Likes

Too many recommendations, and as your music taste is very exquisite, I need to listen to them all.
Hard to keep up with:grinning:
Dirk

3 Likes