What we are listening to [2021-01 to 2021-03]

That’d be me on here, but I only listened after @Tobias_Imbach posted on the soundtracks thread. The film’s supposed to be interesting as well, European showings coming up and there’s foreign language Oscar talk, despite that it’s arguably more of an American movie than Parasite. It’s also short, I keep listening between other stuff. Very nice.

1 Like

Jolly good. She has a mixture of styles so stay with it as It changes quite frequently.

1 Like

Listening to the Album now.

1 Like

Simon yes its very good, and the change of pace and style equally good, so :+1: from me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Job done!!!

Yes very good, somehow moved onto to the Jane Weaver album that @SukieInTheGraveyard posted last night. Also excellent if you have not listened to it.

Then back to catching up with the ladies of symphonic metal :wink:

2 Likes

This is a must listen to anyone who liked Power Trip. Very good crossover thrash, released today!

1 Like

Yes! I was right to look forward to this album. Lot’s of dual guitar harmonies and raw vocals. Excellent. One of the surprises of 2021.

2 Likes

I did added to my collection last night. So many references in their. Especially Stereolab. I’ll be buying it asap.

2 Likes

Recently released…

3 Likes

Yes it was worth waiting for, already listened this 3 times today! Now will be listening new Enforced, which is also very good!

1 Like

Thanks Henri
Another of those that does not show up in Roon (for Tidal), but is in the Tidal app and comes across to Roon as soon as I added it in Tidal

1 Like

New Enforced is next on the list. Thanks for the tip! You rule! :grinning:

Btw, I was thinking, you’re not by any chance, a certain drummer that had to leave a certain Finnish band because of sleeping problems? :grinning:

You’re welcome. I hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Liking this OST.

1 Like

So good! This will be getting more plays this week!

2 Likes

Sounds killer!

1 Like

Luckily I do not have insomnia and I definitely cannot play drums (or any other instrument :grinning:)! So no I am not that drummer…

2 Likes