What we are listening to [2021-01 to 2021-03]

It’s a very relaxing listen. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Yes it does and as I mentioned in my post earlier, this is album that every Power Trip fan should listen! Glad you like it!

1 Like

Is this in your Qobuz releases? Interesting as I can see (and favourite) on Qobuz, but no sign in my library. It’s becoming a frustrating pattern.

Since I can’t listen to what I’d like to I’m giving this ago:

2 Likes

It’s in my Qobuz new releases.

Sorry Ryan, I asked @CrystalGipsy as I know he has Qobuz and is UK based, like myself. I’m seeing a trend where I don’t get releases until 24-48 hours after they’re available on Qobuz. This seems to be another instance…

7 Likes

No worries, the last 2 weeks I’ve been getting Qobuz new releases right away but I’m also in the US.

I had that impression, I think you had a gridiron related avatar briefly now I think. Still good to know, Yorkshire appears to be in its own Qobuz/Roon timezone. I was going to say “it always seems to be what I want to listen to that’s missing” but then realised there’s a strong self-fulfilling element to the argument…

Edit I shut down the core and cleared the cache dir to see what shook loose. On a restart and after a lot of WWW (Whirly Wheel Waiting) it’s now in my library. Queued.

RoonShareImage-637511325150389572

3 Likes

Yes I did have a NFL avatar before. Not for nothing but out of habit I always manually sync my Qobuz library in Roon every morning cause my work computer is on a different network and the albums I add the night before at home don’t show up till I do. So maybe that does the trick.

1 Like

Hey, @killdozer wasn’t it you that tipped me off to Beulah a couple of Fridays ago in this thread? Look what showed up in the mailbox yesterday. Listening with my 2nd cup of coffee. Nice morning music. I like it right off the bat…which is unusual for me.

Thanks!

2 Likes

5 Likes

It was indeed, and I prefer “When Your Heartstrings…” which I think is coming your way as well? Glad to hear you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today is a good day.

1 Like

SwapaCD site originally was sending me “Heartstrings” but the user backed out of the deal. Probably read your thread and decided keep it :wink: I’m leaning a bit to the “love” side of my Love Hate relationship with eBay recently. Lots of good new and old music recently. So I’ll be tracking down Heartstrings that way now.

I don’t think the average person these days would comprehend how frustrating it is to have zero Internet options beyond a cellular router with a 10GB cap. First world problems, I know. So for the time being it is used CDs on ebay and listening for the mailman to show up. Like the good old 80s and hoping your Columbia House penny CDs would show up in time for the weekend so you could load up your 5-disc changer. Some of you vintage roon-ies probably got 8-tracks that way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

Good to hear! For now, they’re on regular rotation for me.

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes