What We Are Listening To [2022-04]

It’s April so…it must be time for a new thread.
Have fun :blush:

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

But it’s just not, yet…

1 Like

Stop living in the past :wink:

5 Likes

April April :slight_smile:

11 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry, in French but you can use the translation function for English :smiley:

4 Likes

Today is Bandcamp Friday. I bought the new live in the studio album of my favourite band.
And it sounds really good!

3 Likes

I might move that higher up my currently pretty long playlist then.

Thanks for the tip it’s also the day that nearly every bill in the UK goes up, be interesting to see how much month is left at the end of the money :wink:

7 Likes

2 Likes

I’m pretending that it’s all a big April Fool’s Day joke. :rofl:

4 Likes

More credible than the harsh reality, I’m on board with the pretence. I’m buying from Bandcamp as I’ll need the offline content when I can no longer afford the streaming bill :thinking:

1 Like

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but could have been posted in many thread’s :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You fishing for kisses again? Have some dignity :wink:

1 Like

It’s the first of April, I can always claim it was a joke :joy_cat:
And you got one back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

After seeing the nice pair of trainers that our beloved Chancellor of the Exchequer was wearing recently when telling people that there nothing more that he could do, I’m rather hoping that the Hon. Member for Richmond is going to sell his entire wardrobe and solve the national debt!

EDIT: Off-topic :wink:

1 Like

Slightly less off-topic, my favourite Rishi thing is that he became a bit of a left-field sex symbol in the early pandemic days. He is quite short and I saw one waggish admirer tweet: “Hold me closer tiny chancellor” :joy: :+1:

3 Likes