8 Likes

13 Likes

Getting a lot of plays is this one.

3 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

Los Days
Singing Sands

There are times when an album cover perfectly fits what one imagines the album to sound like. This is certainly the case here. I’m a fan of Tommy Guerrero generally & posted an album (or some) of his last month. This is a touch different, albeit all instrumental.

Patient, Dick Dale-toned riffs, acoustic Latin licks, and twilight-tinged melodic picking, all of which saunter alongside reliable percussion. A dusty and leisurely remote must-listen. (Fortinsky 2020)

Singing Days

Twilight
(It could just have easily have been titled floating)

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

Congo Norvell (AKA Kid Congo Powers & Sally Norvell)
Music To Remember Him By (1994)

Much stronger than I recalled. I think fans of PJ Harvey would quite like this. In fact, some of the tracks I’d be thinking…geez I’ve not heard this PJ track previously.

Congo

3 Likes

9 Likes

Early start on this UK bank holiday as son started work at 7AM. Oh well 3rd album of the morning at least :grin:

11 Likes

6 Likes

A bit of Cultcha this morning.

2 Likes

A gentle welcome to a Bank Holiday.

2 Likes

Thought I’d give this one a go. I’m a big Jack White fan, but didn’t really enjoy Boarding House Reach and so didn’t’ prioritise listening to this when it was released. A couple of tracks in and enjoying it. I know that there are a few curve balls to come!

5 Likes

Didn’t realise he had blue eyes :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve opened the Jack White-flavoured tube of Pringles. Once you pop, you just can’t stop. :grin:

8 Likes