What We Are Listening To [2023-01]

Mine is so super-used, I am happy I got it into Roon in lossless quality before it fails…

Not been in this thread for two days and @olivers got stolen all my :heart:. Almost a reflection of my own collection.

Anyway I’ve been busy in the Qobuz sale. Collection of Scott Walker in a boxset for not very much.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Been a silly month for me 51 purchases not all new lots of 2nd hand but all new in last week. Ouch!! Lots are replacement or additionals to vinyl but hey it all counts. Jeff Goldblum is Mrs Gipsys althoughI dont mind him at all. Deciding whether to split out the Scott Walker collection as I did with The Doors but thats for a weekend,

11 Likes

@jamie I am assuming you like americana, have you listened to some field recordings of old singers. Here’s one from Rounder Records I bought years ago (not for the faint of heart as it is quite bawdy. Absolutely NSFW)…

2 Likes

I’d do both: save the box and copy/paste the files so you can also have the individual albums. But that’s just silly me.:wink:

Too much space these are all 96/24 you can select each disc in Roon but I like them seperate rather than a box set. Thats just me.

1 Like

I’m a splitter.

Leave politics out this thread please :rofl:

3 Likes

I know. Guess what I did. :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638103684004470080

10 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Eagerly awaiting Bootleg Series 17…

RoonShareImage-638103689898791120

12 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Qobuz: Faded Seaside Glamour by Delays
Tidal: Faded Seaside Glamour by Delays
Spotify: Faded Seaside Glamour by Delays

3 Likes

No takers for Alexandra? Surprised. I saw her in London in 2019 ish. I love her music.
Nice video on YT
Alexandra Streliski - INSCAPE

Some songs on this are also on the forthcoming Bootleg Series 17. I just love the slow-burning alternate version #2 of Can’t Wait…!

RoonShareImage-638103713653739660

10 Likes

6 Likes