What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

I have a pretty low tolerance for Pop music that is based on inane lyrics coupled with over-emoting singers. I think this album is pretty good

3 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll be the one to say it then.

The album art is…nice!:wink:

8 Likes

I just went to bed :rofl:

1 Like

Do pay more than 99 pence :wink:

I do buy more things from Cherry Red than any other Vinyl/Cd shop. Sometimes I wonder how few copies of some releases actually get sold? Sheena Easton, for example.

Or indeed one that I have…with signed postcard

3 Likes

Only Man Blues clears my head after reading the [New (was back in 2021) iFi Zen Stream Saga where The Master Zen is fighting psu monsters with mqa army over sea (wifi) and land (ethernet). So addictive

RoonShareImage-638053632644212250

6 Likes

I blame @garye for getting me addicted to them.

I have bought 1 or 2 a month for most of this year and I really enjoy the mix of music, before discovering these albums (through staring at the rude boys) I had rarely listened to a various artists album (excluding soundtracks). Now I think most of my top played albums this year are Cherry Red and that is a lot of plays.

Anyway fresh from having it’s bits ripped off the CD driv6 and dropped on the Roon server.

I seem to remember that you own the original version on vinyl

4 Likes

Nicely played Traian, that takes a lot of wading through
and there be dragons there as well :grin:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I started in the morning, with some breaks to gets kids to school, from school, cook, homeworks, etc… but in Romania there are some days off (6), I though that it is enough for 2,5k posts… but just couldn’t let go… I had to finish

anyway congrats

my zs is working and the sq is so much better.

1 Like

That thread has gone quiet now (thankfully I can have a life again :rofl:) but was was happy to try and patiently take so many user’s through a journey that I had been through myself.

It was at times painful, but eventually iFi got their act together and now it’s a great streamer at the very good price.
Glad you made it out the other side too enjoy the music as well :+1:

1 Like

First and best on vinyl. The others I have as lossy MP3, although album three was not that thrilling to me.
Mad to think that Attila the Stockbroker is now 65! :frowning_face:
" A bang and a Wimpy. A Wimpy and a bang. The grim and grimy gangsters of the mustard and cress gang"
Strange the things that your brain remembers from vinyl albums. I don’t think I have the same recollection for CD and digital media.
Did he outlive Wimpy?

1 Like

I think they still exist, but not seen a Wimpy in a long time :grin:

I have been really enjoying my 80s Vinyl recently, but that trip to the attic has left me with no Way to play vinyl at the moment, need to get the decorations up early next week.

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638053650996830280

2 Likes

I need to get this one me thinks. Given my profile pic!!!

1 Like

Back to The Bees again, not played this one much and after I played it last week it’s sparked an urge to change that.

6 Likes

It’s been a while, but tonight is a Wild Beasts night!

5 Likes

A very good choice, they made some superb albums.

For me back to Ladytrons debut.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sadly under exposed band from the late 80’s this comp really is a fantastic expose of their work. Chameleons meets Cocteau Twins is how I would describe them. Ramified just kills me as track.

6 Likes