What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

/10char

1 Like

5 Likes

How do you find the speed of the N5100 running Roon with heavy zone DSP?
I would be more inclined to utilise Intel’s rugged series, which is passively cooled and has “i” series CPU.

2 Likes

@AceRimmer I’m deep down the CHVRCHES rabbit hole, and I dont mean to spam, but I just discovered a Director’s Cut of this album. Here’s a song I’d never heard before.

The great thing is this music has finally caused my mood to shift. It’s about damn time. :+1:

So this music is definitely what’s movin’ and groovin’ me tonight. :sunglasses:

plus this one:

6 Likes

Really glad to hear that brother…that’s what music is supposed to be, a balm to the soul.
Enjoy.

2 Likes

This is definitely moving me tonight, grooving? Maybe too😊

7 Likes

Let me point you over to the thread discussing this - could you please give me a suggestion of a DSP load to apply as I don’t currently have any DSP applied.

1 Like

Thanks just curious.
I’ll likely stick with i series CPU’s.

hey @AceRimmer this one’s got some cool guitar licks and a great vibe. Not what you’d expect from this band.

4 Likes

Jazz vibe

4 Likes

Love some Carmody when in the right mood👍

1 Like

Good to hear you got it fixed sharpish!

1 Like

I intend to visit the Antipodes forum and post a big shout out to Mark for his prompt and professional assistance.
Superb customer service.

2 Likes

Sounds like it! Not always the case, so always good to hear about it when it happens :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

RoonShareImage-638048797056080670

4 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

It sucks, I know as a couple of days ago I had an idiot blow a stop sign and smash up my passenger rear door. Been playing phone tag with their insurance but I do have it on video and a witness.

2 Likes