Very true, one day I hope to recover :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty sure I have Audiosyphilis…….:innocent:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice album from German prog rockers……

4 Likes

More great prog rock……

5 Likes

These guys really do kick ass. What a great band.

3 Likes

The devil’s answer found its way all the way to Germany and since I could remember, I searched again. The album recommended by you is after evaluation of my library also at Roon in the algorithm high in the course. For me, unfortunately, no additional hit in personal musical taste. Interesting the many changes of band members and where they have been everywhere before. Good musicians.

Thank you for sharing your broad knowledge and liking.

While exploring Colosseum further, I came across a rare bird. No matter where I go, the other side of the sky shows sympathy and I can only say with the stawbs, lay down

3 Likes

If you are looking for darkness, you should not pass by this album. Certainly the best production of the group. Thanks for the memory.

After dark we need a bright cover and white snow in the cold winter.

Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone) by Cinderella rocks us.

3 Likes

I could still remember the Time Machine and only now noticed the Deluxe Edition. The concert is postponed but will come in 2022.

Were early with environmental themes on the road and was later inherited by Novalis (Flossenengel). They sang poetically in the prog.rock scene.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Excellent choice! This trilogy is one of my recent fave’s!

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/R7nhUuM.png

4 Likes

Picking up the pace a bit and moving thread’s

3 Likes

Some more early prog rock to start my day.

3 Likes

My day is starting out…wait, what day is it today?..

7 Likes

I don’t listen to enough Billy Bragg

4 Likes

Some more early prog rock…

3 Likes

Eagle eyes may notice the playback device is a Devialet Phantom , it’s the baby 600 model.
But oh my …

Roon saw it right away, hard internet line, and playback is flawless and quite breathtaking for such a tiny thing.
Although it is solid, it weighs a ton respective to it’s size.
This was a nice eBay haul that was way underpriced from others I have seen.

It is really nice to just have that on top of a small chest of drawers with just a power wire and internet cable and get stellar sq.

Very very happy indeed.

2 Likes

3 Likes