What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-05]

I suspect there are a few long term fans on here. They’ve been going some 30 years now. A good and consistent band though I do favour the early albums.

2 Likes

Hmmmm…kinda felt the same. Not sure of a workaround - perhaps a 24-48 window without locking. Although, whenever it’s locked the potential to cut short any musical ‘journey’ or discussion exists.

1 Like

Not to mention the early morning frustration causing my blood pressure to rise. It’s a dangerous time of day

Sometimes you only want to play one track on repeat & in my case jam along. :guitar:

I never liked Ween, until I heard:
Buenas tardes amigo
It was only then I kinda got their drift & humour, albeit I’d not call myself a huge fan.

Ween

2 Likes

Oh sh!te I’m in the wrong thread…I’m hearing your frustration loud & clear.

Thought this was ‘THE’ music thread.

1 Like

Watch that blood pressure although guessing it’s night in your neck of the woods…

Night here mate…not eaten, but cooking cannelloni & now after getting myself ‘lost’ round here gonna grab an ale.

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Pure class

5 Likes

All threads when closed for the month have the new thread posted at the end reply.
It ain’t rocket science :wink:

And there are multiple music threads

And we all sometimes get lost :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ahhh, but if you haven’t reached the end and don’t know it’s closed trying to quote or reply is “broken”.

True, but when you think something is idiot proof then call me, I’m a better class of idiot…

3 Likes

And you are cleverer than me!

2 Likes

It’s always midnight somewhere…

1 Like

I’ve got that on double v… Been enjoying Tindersticks all my life and I can tell you, they are a fantastic live band.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Got this as an old Emusic purchase it’s about 200Kb mp3 so not the best quality, but fun nonetheless.

5 Likes

On a roll today!

1 Like

Had the house to myself, makes a big difference to the music we (me and the dogs) can enjoy :wink:

Just finished recalibrating my Dirac and moving the speakers slightly (with subwoofer in a different position). So back to enjoying the music now.
Though wife is home so I will probably go more mainstream :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know that feeling, ‘she’ has certain tastes.

2 Likes

Mainstream Rock here we are

5 Likes