What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-07]

Mother Superior is a power blues trio who served as the backup band for Henry Rollins, after producing their third full length album, Deep…

5 Likes

This is absolutely ****ing fantastic. My son suggested I should give it a listen, and just really blown away. Amazing guitar playing, but so much more. Reminds a bit of Thank You Scientist. Discovery of the year so far.

8 Likes

Roon suggested prog rock… really enjoying it so far…

4 Likes

Added for later :+1:

1 Like

Well I was listening to some music I had already posted before, but with a recommendation like that I felt obligated to break-off and check this out. Not at all what I was expecting, but very good. Giving the speakers a nice workout with it right now.

The Aran Prog Project stuff has been added for later.

1 Like

Continuing with some more prog …

3 Likes

Great listen.

Great Listen @Michael_Harris

Been some great recommendations that filled Sat morning.

1 Like

8 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice tune to unwind after a hectic day

2 Likes

Glad to see that you are enjoying some of them.
A lot of variety in this thread, helps to enjoy the music.

First listen if the day

8 Likes

Giving this another spin.

11 Likes

Almost made it to number one in the album charts, which would have been amazing return.
But made it to no 1 in the physical album charts and 2 overall, so overall a great result

In my queue again for later this morning

Number one for vinyl. :+1:
Depends on what chart you look at as they all try to claim they are the official chart and in actual fact there is No Official chart at all regardless of what they all claim, including the BBC.

1 Like

I will be honest and say in general I don’t care about the charts.
I was happy to see Ghost make it to number 1 earlier this year and thought PT might make it this week. Not that many bands I like have much of a chance :grin:

Been enjoying this one regularly for the last 3 months and still sounds great.

6 Likes

5 Likes

First time I have looked at the chart in decades, and then only because you just mentioned them.

1 Like

I will take that one on the chin :joy: