What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-08]

thanks for the tip. sounds great.

2 Likes

This masterpiece. On SACD.

15 Likes

The Police - Every Breathe You Take - The Singles

A compilation of Sting compositions from 1978 to 1986.

Listening to an LP because I couldn’t find this album on Qobuz. Probably sounds better anyway.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Amen!
Preaching to the choir in here😎

2 Likes

@AceRimmer I think this was posted by you first. Great recommendation so far!

3 Likes

Enjoying me some Mansun recently

3 Likes

This is awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not at all bad, and SQ streaming from Tidal is excellent. Good suggestion @AceRimmer!

4 Likes

Reminds me, Beautiful Days festival in two weeks….

1 Like

Are you going to the festival?

Well the problem with opening up an Aimee Mann listening session, us you have to listen to them all, and some twice :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This concert is very good

4 Likes

Great band and album Michael.

1 Like

Yes been a fan of the band since 94 when I heard the first album.
Only discovered this live album a couple of weeks ago, after listening to a lot of their early stuff again.
It’s an excellent album.

So we don’t hear much from you at the moment, what new music are you listening too, as you often have some good choices?

No I’m not, however I don’t need to as I can hear it from my garden & if the wind is in the right (wrong?) direction I can listen while lying in bed. :grin:

2 Likes

I live less than 3 miles from the festival site as the crow flies (assuming that the crow hasn’t been victim of substance abuse, in which case it could be much further). :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks Michael.
I’ve been listening to a couple of Aussie bands I mentioned on here before… ‘Electric Mary’ and ‘Koritni’. Also ‘Art Of Dying’. Listen to their acoustic album Let The Fire Burn… brilliant.
Another band that were actually recommended on here, Last In Line, very good. ‘The Dust Coda’ as well, love the track Limbo Man. I enjoy a bit of old school too, been revisiting my fave Gary Moore album recently, Victims Of The Future, definitely a record that was ahead of its time!

2 Likes

New out today I think.
Not bad through headphones :headphones:.

4 Likes

5 Likes

So a free from a distance festival nice.

Talking about nice :+1:

5 Likes