What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-09]

The peak of Opeth’s career (so far), and one of my top ten albums of all time.

1 Like

On my list too!

Definitely on my best of 2022 list, for now.

6 Likes

Got to say I am liking this a lot

7 Likes

It’s definitely a hell yeah Friday!
My travelling companions this morning.

7 Likes

Snap! Have Roon improved the speed of sync between itself and Tidal because these are available remarkably quickly?
Good to hear some new King’s X again, it has been a long time since the last release.

1 Like

Way too long, although tbh I just went directly to Qobuz app to dl them for my flight home :wink:
My phone has a 512gb microsd card in it solely for the purpose of holding music for my traveling days.

1 Like

7 Likes

Great New Metal day.
Adding this too.

5 Likes

Already on it!

2 Likes

Tbh I was not bowled over by either Megadeth or Kings X new offerings :confused:

1 Like

Not a particular fan of either TBH, so based on that I think I’ll pass.

11 Likes

Home sweet home :house:

5 Likes

Did you make it home already? I was expecting another long tale of woe. I happen to like that album too.

Speaking of which, I was surprised to see Megadeth do a Sammy Hagar cover on their new album, with Sammy singing along.

4 Likes

Today was a good day, home at 11.45am, hitting the honeydew list of course :sunglasses:.

I don’t even remember the Hagar cover, I guess I will have to give it another listen on the big rig rather than headphones on the plane.

1 Like

:scream:
You need to play the lottery today!

1 Like

Only do Powerball so be Saturday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I also picked up Painkiller last night at a little game store near my hotel so that was a good deal too.

1 Like

didn’t you already have those?