What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-09]

I was actually very impressed, mostly I think because I was not expecting to be as their last couple of outings left me cold.
But this has some pretty noteworthy tracks on it and a highly recommended listen… IMHO.

1 Like

I’m seeing the Trans Siberian Orchestra, I’m taking my mom with me as she always wanted to see them!

3 Likes

If I could make one musical wish come true (for me), I would wish that Scott Hutchison was still alive and that I could see Frightened Rabbit live. May your memory be honoured, Scott.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it. Soon the CD will arrive from my trusted shop and I will listen to it.
Staying on historical bands for the genre, Blind Guardian have also released a decent album. I’m happy with this too

1 Like

Yes the Blind Guardian album was last week? Or week before?

Anyways yes that was also well received by myself too.

Although I think I have to give the nod to the Strat album as the better of the two.

Three weeks ago.

Anyway, very good for us then :grinning:

I hadn’t heard of them and my queue was empty. I like it so far, thank you for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Keep going, you are doing great :+1:

1 Like

Special memories connected here. That’s why I like them so much.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s all my Moonspell CD now, bought a job lot from a guy in Russia way before the Ukraine debacle so that tells you how long I had them and they only just worked through my pile to play :rofl:

2 Likes

Achingly beautiful and bitterly poignant at the same time.
This might just be his finest work.

8 Likes

Roon recommendation….:+1:t4:

6 Likes

This is really very good indeed - great tip from @AceRimmer.

5 Likes

3 Likes

On vacation for 5 days, be very little posting here for myself.
Have fun people!

5 Likes

Going anywhere nice?
Have a great trip, let’s hope we can survive without your leadership…

(I think it’s touch and go myself)

4 Likes

Crash and burn

1 Like

Enjoy the days, have fun

1 Like

A good recommendation from the Blues thread
Really enjoyed it

3 Likes