What's Rocking you tonight! [2024-06]

9 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Take it easy @MortimerBrewster62 and hopefully you are moving easier soon.

3 Likes

Some good lazy Sunday listening

6 Likes

4 Likes

The Velvet Underground with Nico and their astounding debut that is up there with Boston and the few perfect seminal debuts.
Its a been a few weeks since I played this and thats too long

4 Likes

Take it easy Mortimer!
I have had days where I overworked and it’s not good for you.

1 Like

My new favourite discovery. If you’re partial to The Everly Brothers, early Paul Simon, Josh Rouse, etc, this duo operate in similar territory. Very nice.
IMG_1108

3 Likes

Thanks.
I have suffered with serious health issues since 1988. Its been difficult to say the least.
Its a long time

1 Like

Twp Byrds classics now with TOBB and Younger than yesterday.
Two absolutely perfect albums. Incredible music.

2 Likes

It’s coffee and music time over here and we have a new artist today.

RoonShareImage-638525700349020034

5 Likes

Coffee and Cocoa Pops and Ivanhoe!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that Mortimer, that sucks big time.
I count my blessings every day on my physical health, I gave up on the mental health part long ago…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks.
Dont give up on your mental health. There are ways back. I used to fix people. That was my job. My health problems made me a better counsellor. For they gave me insights that only someone who had had severe health problems could have.
Creating empathy and trust are major parts of the therapeutic relationship

4 Likes

Genesis live over Europe 2007 now. They really got their act together on this tour. The manchester old trafford cricket ground was especially good.
I saw them in 1980 on the Duke tour and its the worst performance i have ever seen and heard.
But in 2007 they really seemed together

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Playing And Then There Were Three. my favourite genesis album
When we saw them in 80 they opened with deep in the motherlode. Oh boy what a mess. A terrible mess. Even worse was the lady lies.
Collins almost fell off the back of the stage during his “drum battle” when he stood up to sing Dukes End, he was so drunk.

5 Likes

you have nice memories to share!

4 Likes