When can I buy Roon stickers, hats and t-shirts? [Solved]

MacBook has a new home…

3 Likes

Thanks for bumping this thread. I had no idea about this online shop until now!

I have the same question, although I’m not sure I really want to know the answer…

Hi Kevin. has the ‘out of stock’ stuff, like T-Shirts and different sizes and stainless water bottle, been removed permanently? Or just a temporary stock issue with Cafe Press?

I’ve got a HiFi show coming up soon and wanted to rock a Roon Tee at the show ! :slight_smile:

Many thanks

I want them to make one with the device line art style of a nucleus and a tablet and the words “ROCK + roon” under them

Or a device line art style hifi outline and a tablet/phone/laptop and the words “rack + roon”

Or the roon UI on a tablet… “roon. With a view”

:slight_smile: Get people asking what it means.

Probably best to stop short of the outline of a pole dancer and “I’ll go get a roon…”

2 Likes

Ha !

It’s a pun from the chorus of “Just Like Woman” by Bob Dylan from Blonde on Blonde.

“She takes just like a woman.
She makes love just like a woman.
And then she aches just like a woman.
But she breaks just like a little girl.”

I saw the bumper sticker online a few years ago and burst out laughing, so I ordered one.

I have to confess that only a few people have “got it” straight away. But one of them was my late brother-in-law who was a huge Dylan fan and still used to giggle about it with me as he lay dying of brain cancer. So it’s got added sentimental value for me now.

3 Likes

Wow, never knew this existed either. No link from the front page or community page either so not really surprising it is a well kept secret…Why no links?

Can we get a nice premium quality badge / logo to adorn our home built roon servers and end points ?
Alloy or chrome or similar, tasteful and more upmarket than just a printed sticker.

And +1 on those roon ready lights !

Any chance of a UK/EU based shop too ?
thanks…

2 Likes

Some of the stuff is custom printed when you order it - so my order arrived in several shipments from separate locations. I ordered in the UK and had no issues.

Whoa, this thread is alive again! I love some of these ideas, so let me look into what we can do here.

Looks like this is just a stock issue with CafePress at the moment, or they switched up their product lines. Let me ping them to find out.

Unfortunately CafePress doesn’t have any metal badges, just patches, stickers and decals. Maybe a “Roon Ready” yard sign will suffice? They’ve got those :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I notice you say you love “some” of these ideas. But not my pole dancer t-shirts? I’m shocked…

:joy:

3 Likes

Howdy Kevin !

Any luck with a response from Cafe Press about the out of stock items?

Cheers! Sean

I just got a replacement coffee mug. Spouse broke my first one and I’ve been grumbling about it for months.

3 Likes

Oh Cool, I had no idea these existed.

Better outcome than:-
“Spouse broke my mug. I’ve just got a replacement (spouse)…”

Roon mugs are serious business :slight_smile:

Do any of the stickers fit well on the top lid of a NUC?

Yeah, I saw that photo of your bumper just now and nearly died. Still chuckling…

1 Like

They do - you can see the size in the pic of the sticker I put on my Roon Core PC.
Not sure how the heat of a NUC would affect things over time, however.

1 Like

<3 !!! you should put the store link in the homepage somewhere

If anyone’s thinking about a “Roon endpoint” t-shirt, see what can go wrong with vinyl :rofl:

syv18zwrquv51

7 Likes