When I try to connect my roon desctop app with tidal occures an error. (In german: Wenn ich roon mit tidal verbinden möchte, tritt ein Fehler auf.)

When I try to connect my roon desctop app, (witch remotes the roon nucleus,) with tidal occures an error:
“There was an error autorizing with Tidal: UnexpectedEerror. Please try again.”
Since yesterday.

The problem occures, after the Roon nucleus was disconnected from electricity for a very short time, but it works again after “Power off” and new start, I just have the problem with tidal now.

The Tidal app itself works very well.

The problem only exists, when I remote my roon nucleus with the desctop roon app.
(When my roon nucleus is the roon core. And not when my iMac is the roon core.)

What could I do to solve the problem?

Best regards
Steffen

In german language:

Immer wenn ich meine Roon Desktop App, (welche den Roon Nucleus steuert,) mit Tidal verknüpfen möchte, tritt eine Fehlermeldung auf:

“Fehler bei der Autorisierung mit Tidal: UnexpectedEerror. Bitte versuche es erneut.”

Zuvor hatte sich mein Nucleus durch eine kurze Unterbrechung der Stromzufuhr aufgehängt. Duch einen Neustart wurde das Problem schließlich behoben. Aber die Verbindung mit Tidal lässt sich seit gestern nachmittag nicht mehr herstellen.

Die Tidal App funktioniert dagegen tadellos.

Das Problem besteht nur, wenn ich meinen Roon Nucleus mit der Desktop App steuere, also wenn der Roon Nucleus als roon core festgelegt ist, und nicht wenn ich meinen iMac als Roon core einrichte.

Das Problem besteht weiterhin.

An was kann das liegen?

Freundliche Grüße
Steffen

The problem doesn´t exist any more. I could solve problem.

Habe das Problem in den Griff bekommen können, also es ist gelöst.

1 Like