When identifying album, some tracks don't match in duration

Hi,

when importing CD’s with iTunes on the Roon core server, tracks are found and they appear in Roon but
sometimes I have to identify the album for artwork etc. Roon finds the album but there are always 1 or 2 non matching tracks with a duration of exactly 1:41:26 (one hour, 41 minutes, 26 sec) So every not matching track has this duration… see the screenshot. Is this a metadata bug? Best regards, Paul

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Paul_Gies!

Would you mind sharing one of the albums that’s experiencing this behavior with us?

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me PM containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Thanks!
Dylan

Hi Dylan,
just shared a folder with you and added the album. I used the reply mail address for sharing. Is that ok?
Best, Paul

Hey @Paul_Gies,

Can you PM me a shared link for the folder? Unfortunately I am unable to access the shared folder in from the other method you tried. If you need a non-Dropbox way to share just let me know!

-Dylan

Hi Dylan,
sorry, what do you mean with PM? Otherwise send me an upload link for the zipped album.
Paul

Hey @Paul_Gies,

Sorry for the delay here! PM means private message — You can send a message directly to just me on the site (go to my profile and click message). If you can send me a link through a private message I’ll be able to take a look at what is happening here.

Thanks!
Dylan