Where in the world have you taken ARC? Let us know here!

So far, just my living room.

(I don’t get out much.)

10 Likes

Uploading: IMG_0508.jpeg…
Martinique :grinning:

9 Likes

I bought an LG XBOOM PL2 (With Meridian) after demoing it in Curry’s using Roon ARC. Over Bluetooth… Ok, it’s not world travel, but it gave me a warm fuzzy… :joy:

2 Likes

I have taken ARC to work with me :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Listening via Airpods whilst attempting to fix a client’s commercial freezer.

Just need CarPlay and Android Auto, then all the time in my van. Just won’t get any fixed then😁

8 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Having trouble with ARC setup

On the commute to work and over the last weekend in the Sussex countryside. It’s going everywhere I go from now on, love it!

3 Likes

Not as fancy as you guys :point_up_2:t3: :point_up_2:t3: :point_up_2:t3: but ARC and I went to the gym today just minutes after installing it, and it worked flawlessly. AWESOME.

In a month or so ARC will come with me on a trip to Germany… then I’ll post some pictures :grinning:

2 Likes

Arc when I leave my speakers, the only thing I need now is a waterproof headset

Well Perth in Western Australia is considered one of the most remote cities in the world and Arc has been working beautifully since launch including in the car. I think it’s so good to be able to access Roon and my home library while on the move. Only grumble and it’s a minor one is live radio is not (yet perhaps never) supported.

2 Likes

I drove to Walmart today to buy some groceries. My wife is out of town. Next week I’ll be driving from Atlanta to North Carolina. It will probably be 4 hours of Roon ARC via CarPlay.

2 Likes

On my way to work, I had to stop. Was listening to Pink Floyd and this was happening

Sydney Northern Beaches (Narrabeen)
The album was Wish You Were Here aswell

19 Likes

Mountainbiking in Sweden, Roon ARC in ear plugs!

24 Likes

In my car driving near Ferrari Factory (Maranello - Modena)

23 Likes

+1 for Perth Roon users :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Birmingham, England. I know, I know! But anyone from around here knows that only a few miles up the road we have the Black Country where they speak a totally different language and even support their own football (soccer) teams. We try to keep them out, but unless they are wearing the gold of the Wanderers or what ever it is Albion are wearing these days, they can be hard to spot and detain! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well I’m in Birmingham too (Great Barr to be exact) Henry and enjoying Arc in our great City. I have to be careful what I say about them up the road though as my missus is from the Black Country and she also happens to be an Albion fan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Christchurch, New Zealand.
Spent the day out in rural mid Canterbury close to the Southern Alps, worked fin apart from the cellular black holes - there’s a lot of those in NZ when you get out of the main centres…

Nowhere! My router does not allow ARC port forwarding, or ARC …Listening to my regular Roon endpoint @home :wink:

Well at the moment, it’s just to-ing and fro-ing from work & home in the Van in UK Lancashire CarPlay it’s actually nice going to work now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But when (if) I get time off next year it will be here by the pool with my B&W speakers at Castelleone di Suasa Italy as we just got WiFi fitted by the pool, So I cannot wait to have all my music with me!

5 Likes