Where in the world have you taken ARC? Let us know here!

Are you in the middle of a jungle :snake: :evergreen_tree: or climbing a mountain :person_climbing: :mount_fuji: and listening to ARC? With the introduction of ARC, we’re very curious to know, how far has your ARC adventure taken you?

If you think you might qualify as the most remote user, post here and let us all know all those juicy details! Bonus points for pictures or Google Earth coordinates!

8 Likes

In the depths of the Fens at day break.

13 Likes

Just arrived in Taomina, Sicily (after an overnight train journey from Milan)

Ambient 1 - Music For Airports in the background

Core in London.

19 Likes

On a recent trip from Dublin to North West Donegal
So all the way there, out and about along parts of the Wild Atlantic Way, and the Mulroy Bay Drive.
https://earth.google.com/web/@55.15968312,-7.71980207,5.44042885a,1093.72616011d,35y,-0h,0t,0r

Most remote point was out on Hook Head
https://earth.google.com/web/@55.22301559,-7.97865645,148.54804483a,386.44952423d,35y,-0h,0t,0r

Into Glenveagh National Park

Most of the journey I had 4G signal from Vodafone IE, occasionally dropping to 3G.
Core in Dublin, on a Virgin Media connection (1G down/10M up)

Then while staying in a Log cabin, with FTTH broadband from DigiWeb (I think) LossLess content was streamed through Roon ARC and played through an LG XBOOM Bluetooth Speaker, provided in the Cabin.

And Music was provided through Roon to support Meals outside during mid-September in NW Donegal

14 Likes

Niceeeee, is that the footpath off the A142 by any chance? I’ve had some lovely evenings cycling along there

1 Like

So far, just my living room.

(I don’t get out much.)

10 Likes

Uploading: IMG_0508.jpeg…
Martinique :grinning:

9 Likes

I bought an LG XBOOM PL2 (With Meridian) after demoing it in Curry’s using Roon ARC. Over Bluetooth… Ok, it’s not world travel, but it gave me a warm fuzzy… :joy:

2 Likes

I have taken ARC to work with me :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Listening via Airpods whilst attempting to fix a client’s commercial freezer.

Just need CarPlay and Android Auto, then all the time in my van. Just won’t get any fixed then😁

8 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Having trouble with ARC setup

On the commute to work and over the last weekend in the Sussex countryside. It’s going everywhere I go from now on, love it!

3 Likes

Not as fancy as you guys :point_up_2:t3: :point_up_2:t3: :point_up_2:t3: but ARC and I went to the gym today just minutes after installing it, and it worked flawlessly. AWESOME.

In a month or so ARC will come with me on a trip to Germany… then I’ll post some pictures :grinning:

2 Likes

Arc when I leave my speakers, the only thing I need now is a waterproof headset

Well Perth in Western Australia is considered one of the most remote cities in the world and Arc has been working beautifully since launch including in the car. I think it’s so good to be able to access Roon and my home library while on the move. Only grumble and it’s a minor one is live radio is not (yet perhaps never) supported.

2 Likes

I drove to Walmart today to buy some groceries. My wife is out of town. Next week I’ll be driving from Atlanta to North Carolina. It will probably be 4 hours of Roon ARC via CarPlay.

2 Likes

On my way to work, I had to stop. Was listening to Pink Floyd and this was happening

Sydney Northern Beaches (Narrabeen)
The album was Wish You Were Here aswell

19 Likes

Mountainbiking in Sweden, Roon ARC in ear plugs!

24 Likes

In my car driving near Ferrari Factory (Maranello - Modena)

23 Likes

+1 for Perth Roon users :slight_smile:

2 Likes