Which HQP Filter are you using? [2024]

I have no idea what I’m doing with regard to overclocking. I only the bios settings to cause a kernel panic and I was able to cause the thing to not even post :slight_smile: . I am now seeing 5.2Ghz on cores where I didn’t see that before tinkering last night. so, maybe progress? I also know how to turn off e-cores finally but that didn’t seem to make a difference. I’m not sure for since-MG(a) if there is any advantage to turning e-cores on / off. I do not run any eq or convolution. Just the conversion to DSD and ship it on NAA.

When you say offset of +1 or +2 that doesn’t translate to what I need to do in the BIOS. I’m researching this frantically and causing myself some confusion.

Memory profile is XMP II and I’m running that as fast a freq as I can. I can run it at a slightly lower freq and lower latency. I’ve not tried that.

I have no touched the HQP config yet. That was next on my list once I find that documentation. I’m running embedded from the bootable image so it’s HQPlayer embedded kernel.

I forgot I could do this. OK, I’m going to try and push this onto the e-cores as I’m trying to move 16/44.1 to DSD256. Maybe that will help. e-cores are currently just sitting there laughing at me.