Why has the Alphabetic way of quick searching gone in 1.8?

So you are presumably using a tablet or mobile device. Totally understand.

1 Like

Yes, I use an iPad almost exclusively.

Thanks to the recent Roon updates the keyboard feature now works! Thanks to the Roon team for listening to users and enabling this feature again,

How? Where?

Iā€™m on a Mac and there have been two minor updates that have popped up when I have been using Roon this week. So now from the ā€œArtistsā€ page I can type a letter to move through the Artists as before.

Thanks. Nothing like this on Android after latest 764 update. Can you type one letter or more, like it was? And do you have it on album overview page as well?

Nothing like this on iOS, dont really use my Macs for Roon

3 Likes

Ah so a real Mac?! And you type on real keyboard? This has worked all the time in the Windows version at least, in 1.7 and 1.8. Simply type on Album or Artist overview. We need the ABC bar on iOS and Android tablets and ideally phones though

1 Like

Havenā€™t tried on the album page. Yes a Macbook Pro with a keyboard. The functionality went away in 1.8 at first. BTW I like your Sonic Youth Dirty avatar.

I see. Then you had it worse than us Windows users. Glad itā€™s back for you, now on to tablets :slight_smile:
And thanks, I like your doggie too