Why I VERY nearly didn't Renew my Membership

I have a very similar problem. I’ll be managing two library music files. I don’t have CA, I have the Naim Uniti Core. It is a ripper with internal SSD storage for my ripped music CDs and it’s a music player. It is not Roon ready. It has no browser access. It does not do Internet Radio. It has no subscription music capabilities. Naim is known for good sound so it does make the music in my living room stereo system sound beautiful and it has managed my metadata reasonably well, especially since it allows editing via its iOS app. I have nearly 550 CDs ripped, 90% of which are classical and opera.
But I have four stereo systems and Roon can manage to make them all play music simultaneously or independently so much better than Naim. They are all Roon ready, so I have decided to turn to Roon. I bought a Sonic Transporter and LPS and a second pricey SSD, so that decision will force me to manage two Music libraries, one in the Naim Uniti Core and one in the Sonic Transporter. I will use the Naim to rip and attach metadata and I will use the Naim app to massage the metadata to my conventions. And I have a future use planned for the Naim, so I will continue to use it as a ripper for now at least. Then I’ll copy those new files to the SSD in the Sonic Transporter and turn to Roon to manage playing to one or more of my stereo systems.
When I turn my library over to Roon I am going to force Roon to use my metadata and I hope that will overcome some of Roon’s limitations with classical music. If your metadata is well managed by JRiver, perhaps you could do the same. I got a lot of feedback help from the forum on this issue. Perhaps you will find it helpful too.

How to preserve MY metadata when moving to Roon.

P.S. I am counting on Roon and Qobuz to partner so I can subscribe to it. I think I will prefer it to Tidal.