Why is NAD M10 Roon Certified and M33 not?

I’m ready to buy an integrated amp and have lifetime Roon subscription as my primary Digital source. Will and when will M33 be certified?

Either NAD hasn’t submitted the M33 for certification or that process is started but not yet completed. You’ll have to wait or contact NAD directly for an update.

OK - thanks. Will do.

1 Like

Some time ago, Roon indicted that they have tested the M33, but it failed. Therefore, Roon needs a firmware update from NAD that will rectify the problems it has. After many months, that has not happened. The ball is in NAD’s court to supply the appropriate FW update.

1 Like

Got it - send request into NAD support. thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you for contacting the NAD Electronics Support Crew. We sincerely apologize for the undue delay in getting back to you.

We are very pleased to announce that in the coming days, we will be launching BluOS 3.14. Amongst some other great added features, ROON has fully Certificatied the Award Winning NAD M33 and NAD T778 flagship AV Receiver.

I hope this information helps and am going to mark this request as solved to prevent you from receiving reminder emails from our system.

Thank you for choosing NAD Electronics, HEART+SOUL You Can Hear.
Nishchal
The NAD Electronics Support Crew

1 Like

Thanks - excited to see and hear about !

Installed the update earlier and now the bug which prevented the M10 screen from displaying MQA with Roon DSP applied as been sorted.

1 Like