Why is the play queue in Roon Radio hidden?

A single thumb – in either direction – will have an infinitesimally small effect on future selections for you. These systems work at scale, across you and thousands of other users, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

Also, giving you the option to approve or reject upcoming selections isn’t about forcing you to make judgments on tracks you’ve never heard – it’s totally fine to put your phone down and take the selections as they come, of course.

I explained why we give you the option to approve these selections in another thread:

As for your other points, I agree it would be nice if it would be nice if you could get to the queue in less clicks, even if many people don't interact with the queue at all.

All I can say for the moment is that we are actively working on changes in this area, and we appreciate the feedback.

It does not function the same way, but a single thumbs down also doesn’t mean the song won’t ever be selected again.

For example, just because “When The Saints Go Marching In” isn’t the jazz you want right before bedtime, that doesn’t mean it’s never a good pick for you.