Widen popup for volume control on iPad remote [Solved]

I have a preamplifier with imbedded DAC. It allows me to adjust the volume on the amplifier from Roon (a very nice feature).

However, the popup window for the volume slider is to small for making small adjustments on the volume. I want it to be 1-2” wider. I don’t think a change of the width would be any problem for those who don’t use it because it’s a popup and can be hidden.

I think it would be good if the width is changed on other players also if possible.

1 Like

I agree. I use the volume control all the time. It would be nice if it was a bit larger.

Agreed, too difficult to get fine control. I like the way that Linn uses a circle control for for volume, more than one turn for full volume. Very good fine volume control.

This is already in the pipeline. 1.2 will have much larger volume controls in general, and the touch targets are considerably larger. We also fixed the slider behavior so that it’s less jerky/choppy when you’re dragging.

1 Like

Nice to hear. I look forward to version 1.2.

1.2 is out. I was surprised by how much work it was to get this stuff nailed down, but it’s really nice now. Go check it out.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.