Wrong artist under Cassandra Jenkins and missing album in discography

Content you’re reporting an issue with

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

No

Is the album identified in Roon?

Yes

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Qobuz

Screenshot of import settings

N/A

Description of the issue

The above album shows under albums for Cassandra Jenkins it is not her. How is this even related to her, she seems to have a primary artist credit amongst other artists. Not sure this right.

Also An Overview on Phenomenal Nature is missing from Roons Disography, it’s in Qobuz and I have it locally.

Here you see it in my overview this has a Qobuz version in versions.

The interloper album Kenneth Anger is down to TiVo – I’ll let them know.

An Overview on Phenomenal Nature is being treated as a version of (An Overview on) An Overview on Phenomenal Nature, which is annoying, but the albums seem related enough that I may have a hard time convincing TiVo to move their (An Overview on) album elsewhere.

TiVo has also messed up the main performers on that release too.

1 Like

(An overview on) is not the main release its demos of the original album An Overview on Phenomenal Nature.

I know, but TiVo may well consider it to be part of the same album. I have suggested otherwise.

1 Like

@CrystalGipsy This appears to be fixed on our servers. TiVo fixed the bad album artist credits and did actually move the demos album to a new home. They also found the import issue which was causing the bad credits.

As usual, it might take up to a week for the updated metadata to be pulled into your library.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Joel, appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.