Wrong order of tracks in certain playlists

@support

hi there…

first of all: thanks for finally getting qobuz integrated. But I do have one problem with some playlists. There are a few playlists in my qobuz account which I created.

Some are shown in the order I designed them, and some playlists get scrambled by Roon. Any idea what could cause this problem?

I mostly am using Auralic Aries Mini as an endpoint. But it is a problem of the software or the core (installed on MacBook Pro late 2011) since the problem appears on any roon remote and with any endpoint.

Thanks…

Tagging @support

I don’t want to be rude but I have to ask: is Roon’s support always that “reactive”!?

@support

Hi @itzlbritzl,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here, both in Roon and Qobuz?

Hi @dylan ,

here are the screenshots. Please ignore that both playlists dont contain the same number of items. I added a few new tracks to that playlist on qobuz just today and Roon core did not update those changes yet.

But that does not affect the problem i mentioned. Also i cannot find any logic in the order of tracks Roon creates (duration, alpahbetical by track, or by artist)…

Also there are playlist that Roon reproduces correctly! This is one of the faulty playlists.

Hi @itzlbritzl,

Thank you for the screenshots here! I discussed this behavior with the technical team and we were hoping you could share a link to this playlist with us so we could take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hi @dylan ,

this a link to an affedtec playlist. this is the order og trakcs i designed and how the show up on qobuz. but this is not a qobuz playlist, this is a playlist i made myself.

So i dont know wether you can see it without logging into my account. the link my browser shows is:

https://play.qobuz.com/playlist/1506227

Hi @itzlbritzl,

I spoke with the team about this and, for our next step, we would like to enable diagnostics on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.