Wrong track names on Album - 3 disc collection

I am listening to Amy Winehouse’s At the BBC collection and all the track info is correct for Disc 1, however all the tracks on Disc 2 show the track titles for all the tracks on Disc 3 and vice versa. The album tracks play in the correct order but all the track titles are flip-flopped on Disc 2 and 3. This is the case for Tidal and Qobuz, as I have tried both and the same glitch / bug exists.

When I play this through the Tidal App or Qobuz app this issue does not exist.
Hope there is an easy fix!

Hey @Peter_Brown2 :wave:

Wow… I’m kind of speechless. We really appreciate the heads up here with this one. We’ve done a quick investigation and have reached out to the metadata provider. We’re hoping for a quick turnaround on this but can’t promise any definitive timeline for corrections when working with our metadata partners.

We’ll be back in touch in this thread as soon as we have an update. Thank you again for the assist! :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. Not a huge deal but I figured if I can help point out bugs, why not!
Thanks again,
Pete

Hey Jamie looks like it’s fixed!
Thanks so much!
Cheers,
Pete

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you for the update @Peter_Brown2! I’m pleased that this was corrected quickly.