Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Japanese Relocation Camp Memorial, Manzanar, California

13 Likes

Trying to see what the flipping plumbers did to connect the taps up

Load of gubbins replaced with a longer flexible tap connector

6 Likes

Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds

10 Likes

Be very careful with the flexi connectors, I know of two that burst & in one case water was escaping at mains pressure for around 4 hours. It took 4 months to dry the place out & repairs are not yet complete :flushed:

1 Like

The Trifid Nebula (M20).

12 Likes

Alone in the woods.

29 Likes

Wow, I love that shot…so many characteristics of it. Great eye.

Staiths, North York Moors (Cleveland Way) October 2017, Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II, 14-42mm.

Runswick Bay, toward Kettleness (Cleveland Way) October 2017, Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II, 14-42mm.

17 Likes

That reminds me of this movie

That film was set in Boscastle, Cornwall, but I see the similarities.

1 Like

Beautiful coastline. :+1:

This afternoon’s stroll, bug friendly fields…

…& a Black Poplar (I think) of around 300-400 years old (a girth of approximately 4.5 metres).

10 Likes

…. and views plus Blackborough beacon…

12 Likes

Not really well composed or thought out but pretty cool. I kept seeing a male bird fly in and out of the bush. I peeked yesterday in the rain and the female was guarding…and drenched. Today no mom or dad. They immediately thought I was there to feed them and stretched out and opened up.

Pixel 5a.

24 Likes

Wow you caught them at a perfect moment :+1:

1 Like

I knew they were in there but they are super small. There was a branch over the top of the nest. I could just barely see the edge of the next when stooping down. So I stood up and pulled the branch back a bit and was stunned. I thought maybe two in there. They started peeping and beeping, I felt terrible for waking them up. Pretty cool nature preserve I have in my backyard. A few days ago giant millipede. I think I’ve posted the huge bull frog in the past. Fun times!

3 Likes

As they say, the best camera is the one you have on you. That photo came out really well, a real action shot

2 Likes

Where’s Waldo?

7 Likes

Shibuya crossing, Tokyo

10 Likes

A budding Ansel Adams :smiling_imp:

1 Like