Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Breakdown on the Khyber Pass, Pakistan

This guy had no problems :grinning:

16 Likes

Images of that crossing always reminds me of the Tokyo simulation in Resident Evil Afterlife.

Sleeping today.

15 Likes

Balloon vendor, Chowpatty beach, Mumbai,India

16 Likes

Painter, Swat Valley, Pakistan

12 Likes

Sefton Park, Liverpool
Samsung phone

11 Likes

This is an old one, but one of my favourites, shot in 2015 when we travelled to the Far East for our friends’ wedding. I have a 6 foot print of it hanging in the spare room.
9 vertical frames in a panorama stitch. Nikon D800, 20mm f/1.8G @ f/8.0. The full-size image is 18,000 x 6,000 pixels:

27 Likes

Went for a bike ride to Ironbridge , the world’s first iron bridge built in 1779. Unfortunately I missed the opening by a few years :grinning:

I believe @Michael_Harris has a model of the bridge in his attic :wink: :bridge_at_night:

15 Likes

Growing on the edge of my pond

9 Likes

Used to enjoy going round the ‘mock village’ round there when I was a kid.

1 Like

Ha ha only CDs/DVD/Vinyl and Tape… (as long as you don’t look the other side)

Makes me think I will need an extra moving lorry if I were to move :wink:

2 Likes

The current spate of sunny weather is helping the farmers…

10 Likes

That is quackers.

1 Like

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/I'll_get_my_coat
:slightly_smiling_face:

I think that before I added the comment people might have thought I was just posting a picture of some overpicked, decrepit flowers.

Thanks for looking closer.

BTW- Once the eggs hatched that bitch duck left without so much as a by-your-leave. :laughing:

1 Like

Last night at 8:30 pm, our security cameras photographed an Amazon delivery. This was not the usual male in Amazon attire but, instead, was a partially unclad, tattooed, girl whom I suppose was assisting, standing-in or a new hire. I am using the term “partially” to describe someone who had body parts revealed.

Understanding that this report is akin to Sasquatch or UFO occupants, she is quite recognizable and while she likely wanted someone to view her … I doubt that she would want this posted.

Suffice it to say, it was, by far, the best delivery capture on the cameras. Since Amazon always inquires as to the quality of the delivery, and I always give the drivers high marks (it is not easy work), I did give her a high rating although there was not a category for her specific efforts.

Thus, the most useless “Your Nice Photo”…oh, yes, did you need the cameras in question?

(The cameras later caught my son coming home with one of his guitars, but that is likely less interesting, and he had his shirt on).

8 Likes

Photo, or it didn‘t happen. :wink:

4 Likes

Taos Pueblo, New Mexico

10 Likes

The Cast Court at the Victoria and Albert museum London.
Samsung phone.

Nothing more chilled than a chilling Pope.

12 Likes

Tonight’s run (4 miles, well it is rather warm) from Broadhembury, featuring Mrs Pixelpopper and views over the Culm valley…& (for the agriculturally inclined)…the crop is a mix of wheat & peas which will be animal feed…

12 Likes