Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

A few snaps from our walk around the Maspie Den paths and waterfall near Auchtermuchty, Fife this morning

11 Likes

View from our window across the Tay. You can just make out Lindores Abbey Distillery’s chimney about 1/3rd from the left

13 Likes

Jersey.

8 Likes

High tea and a view, lovely :blush:

2 Likes

Mahjong, Xi’an, China

9 Likes

IST building at Florida Polytechnic University. A Santiago Calatrava design. The fins move with the sun to shade the interior.
Taken with my iPhone while my daughter was attending.
Here is the interior of the library in the IST building. Fully digital, no books.

14 Likes

I saw the locals playing in Xi’an (Same in H.K.) and couldn’t believe the speed that they played, like a very fast game of dominoes :flushed:

1 Like

No wonder you seem so chilled about everything. The perfect lifestyle…as long as you have Internet :grinning:

The Triangulum Galaxy (M33, NGC 598), a.k.a. “The Pinwheel Galaxy”.

11 Likes

Haha, I wish it was our lifestyle. Just up here on holiday. Travelled back today. 10 hour journey, mind you an hour of that was trying to escape from Newburgh. Got just outside of Abernethy and had to turn around as the road was impassable. This was on the way to Abernethy:

8 Likes

Was that a Rallycross event you stumbled upon :joy_cat:

Torrential rain on and off over the last few days, with a further downpour overnight into today.We found our way out over the top and then via Auchtermuchty just before the B936 and A91 were closed. Almost didn’t get home…

Pretty impressive mud and water by the look of it.
Have you taken the car to be cleaned yet?

Not yet. We only arrived home an hour ago.

1 Like

Mother & Daughter, Chitwan Elephant breeding centre, Nepal.

10 Likes

The view on opening the blinds this morning revealed the first hard frost of autumn…

16 Likes

We’re not quite at the point of autumn frost here in coastal South Devon, but it’s getting colder!

I’m located near the bottom of a valley and 100 metres from a river so we always get the frost, usually sooner than most. :cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

Still well above 0 in Belgium. Last year in November we had the first bit of snow already.

11 Likes

10 Likes