Your top artists summary on landing page

Content you’re reporting an issue with

Roon Remote landing page.

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

I tinker with everything.

Is the album identified in Roon?

It is a healthy mix of identified and unidentified.

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

local and Qobuz. Tags? Not sure how I would do that practically.

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Pull out to the year view I get Dave and Tim a few times.

At the all time level. Bob Weir (acoustic guitar) comes before Bob Weir (guitar)

The data is mostly correct. The Dave and Tim thing I don’t understand. It isn’t as useful as I would like. I would prefer less detail here. The ability to drill down is always an option.

We all have thoughts. Thank you.

But DM, TR, and DM/TR are separate artist entries.

They are listed that way but I can guarantee I have never, not once, listened to a solo Tim Reynolds album. I also have another Dave Matthews.
His write up is what makes it funny:

No idea who Captain Matthews is. I got tired of fighting with it.

I see. That was not mentioned in the OP :slight_smile:
I don’t know, maybe if you play an AB & XY artist while AB and XY also exist separately, maybe it increments the separate artists as well. IMHO can be argued both ways. AB and XY as persons are parts of AB & XY, so arguably if you play AB & XY, you also play AB and XY. On the other hand, one can argue that you didn’t play the separate artists as such.

1 Like

I totally see that argument. Dave and Tim pose issues.

The dead and the individual artist breakout at times by electric or acoustic . . . seems unnecessary. Yes, most all of them have solo projects. But their bands weren’t listed (Rat Dog, Phil and friends . . . )

This changed with the latest 1160 build. It needed noting is all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.