Zone Icons: What'd we miss?

Allo USBridge Signature, if requests are still being taken.

Thanks.

1. Piano icon
  2. Other common instrument icons, eg guitar
1 Like

Alright, hopefully this isn’t as specific as a darkroom, but I’d like icons for ’ Walk-in Closet’ and ‘Laundry’. Maybe a shirt on a hanger and a front load washing machine.

Conservatory would be nice please.

I currently use the one which more represents a garden as it’s kind of a garden room

Yeah +1 for conservatory. Or better yet a summer house/orangery.

No idea what the icon is for an orangery but that’s not my problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Sonos Amp, please.

Garden Zone icon please.

During lockdown I’d like an icon for “hiding from my children, whilst wearing headphones, in the hope that they think I’m taking my daily exercise”.

Might be too specific. :grinning:

2 Likes

A crib or some other nursery icon.

Death Star?

1 Like

2 Likes

When we ever do get mobile I think they might have to implement user uploaded icons…actually that would be even better as an optional thing like profiles pics

Could we have an icon for the latest Apple Mac Pro please.

How about the ability to add customized icon :wink: It covers everything

6 Likes

With the 1.8 update it would be nice to include Schiit icons for their modular solutions such as the Asgard 3 which optionally includes a multibit DAC. Additionally, an icon for the nvidia Shield which many cast to.

1 Like

Bat cave. Might as well do Fortress of Solitude, Sewer Lair, Baxter Building, etc. while you’re at it.

Oh wait. Licenses you say? Hmmm…

Bowling alley?

I’d love a couple more.

I have a roon zone in my recording studio - so would be cool to have something suitable.

Inspiration here, I think the RCA style mic, and the tape deck are probably most suitable: https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/recording-studio-items-icons-set-simple-style-vector-20889380

I’d also have a zone that is mainly used to play radio stations - I’m using the ghetto blaster icon - but would be nice to have something that either more like a Portable radio - or an icon of radio waves.

Again a couple of ideas

1 Like