Zone not found but Roon is playing music

I have a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1 with the 7" touch screen display which I’ve previously been using with a USB DAC. Today I fitted an IQ Audio hat & reconfigured Ropiee & Roon accordingly. As Ropiee goes through the reconfiguration process, it briefly shows the album artwork etc but after it reboots the Pi, it displays the Zone Not Found error with the “Is your DAC turned on?”, “Is the Ropieee Remote Control extension enabled in Roon?” & “Is the correct zone configured in RoPieee?” questions. The answer to all these questions is yes.

However, Roon can see the RoPieee & I can play music successfully, all while it is displaying this error message. If I go into the RoPiee configuration pages & click on Save Changes, the display shows the coverart & controlls right up until I click on reboot.

After it reboots we still have the same issues & can still play music.

Any ideas as to what the issue might be?

I would suggest you post a feedback item here for @spockfish Harry (under the advanced tab) but I think first you should reflash and install again with the hat in place. Hardware changes generally get picked up at installation time and later additions might not work without issues or at all.

Thank you, that worked.