How do I opt out of this. Nothing works! Do I lose my $500.00 oh well, it is better than the years of frustration trying to get this silly shit to work?

How do I opt out of this. Nothing works!!! Do I lose my $500.00 oh well, it is better than the years of frustration trying to get this silly shit to work???

Hi @Frank_Salconi – can give us some more details about what’s going on?

The @support team and I are happy to work through whatever’s going on, and I’m sure we can get things stable for you.

1 Like

it seems nothing (mostly) can be “seen” by roon. I am speaking of my collection residing on an external drive.Secondly all the files I have downloaded through Roon; mostly are unavailable if not all. All my playlists are empty.Why do I need Tidal is this just a money-grab, I guess $500.00 shan’t enough?

You are welcome to try, but if after today, things are to vastly improved, I’ll get out of you hair and you can keep my $500.00 for nothing. Thank anyway!

FS

I understand you’re frustrated Frank, but can you look over this post and give me the details that are listed there? In particular, we need to know the details of your setup, what you’re expecting, and what you’re actually seeing.

Thanks!