Payment taken while away so couldnt email

i have been too busy preping files so intended to buy roon full but while away 95 pound taken and i need months befor i even can use innuos can i pay remainder to get unlimited use as i couldnt prevent this payment? or what ? ;(((

Hi Shane,

I’ve unlisted this topic as account queries tend to be private in nature.

Switching from annual to lifetime is possible, I’ll tag @Kevin who will follow this up with you shortly.

Hi @shane_bell, it looks like you purchased your annual membership on July 11, so you are still within our 30-day refund window.

If you want to upgrade to the lifetime membership before August 11, we can do so by charging you the $380 difference. Let me know if you’d like to do that now, and I can get you set up. I just need confirmation that we can charge the card on file.

If you wait until after August 11, we cannot charge you the difference – the price will be $499 regardless of the time of upgrade.

However, after August 11 we will refund you for any remaining unused months on your annual membership at the time of upgrade. For example, if you use your annual membership for 6 months, then decide to upgrade; we will charge you $499 for the upgrade, and refund you $59.50 for the 6 unused months.

Let me know how you’d like to proceed! If you want to upgrade now I can take care of that from our end and charge the $380 difference.

hi
sheesh thats a price increase…ill have a think today as boys at innuos thinking of adding some tone control soon.tell me can roon layout be utterly simplified as i hate the way it keeps trying to add pictures of artist etc?while i work in a pure innuos layout all is utterly minimal.

sheesh thats a price increase

Sorry for any confusion @shane_bell, there’s no price increase here. The lifetime membership price is $499, and the annual is $119/year, it’s just a matter of when you’d like to upgrade.

If you pay within our 30-day refund period we will just charge the $380 difference from the $119 you already paid. If you upgrade after the 30-day refund period we will charge you the full $499, but then refund you for any unused months remaining on your annual membership at the time of upgrade.

tell me can roon layout be utterly simplified as i hate the way it keeps trying to add pictures of artist etc?

If there’s anything in particular you’d like to request, let’s have you post it over in our Feature Requests category. many of the biggest changes we’ve made over the last year were because we received really good feedback on the community site, and there was a clear consensus about the change.

ok no i dont want to use that card how do i go and use different card details kevin,

please also can you tell me is there a real time chat situation to get help with stuff? at that cost even phone support?

Hi @shane_bell, you can update your payment details from your account page: https://roonlabs.com/account.html

Due to the size and nature of our team we don’t offer phone support, but our support team is always hanging out right here on the community site and you can contact them at any time using these instructions: I’m having a problem with Roon -- where do I report it?

Let me know if you’d like to proceed with the lifetime upgrade and we’ll take it from there!

1 Like

actually as its the 7th id like refund…if i understood correctly as i have had some good news from innuos boys what may be on its way. as time is running out and i was too buzy working to even stop that payment :persevere: and iv acted before 11th plaase refund ,ill read this again in the eav 8th so time is tight but on time.

if you are saying i cannot have refund of that payment taken id expect some other investigation possible,im sorry but ill not get to use innuos for several months yet so waisted money please help

i found this quoted from danny one of your people please note his final quote
Due to license agreements with our data partners, this is unfortunately a requirement of our trials. Believe me, I hate it as much as you do. We get a lot fewer signups that we would without the credit card requirement, and our application really must be seen and used, to fall in love with it!

We would like to renegotiate these contracts, but being a startup, we have no power here. We are hoping that in 1 year, we can renew this on better terms, when we can prove we are a legit and viable company that isn’t giving away data for free. Until then, I have to ask you trust us for 2 weeks, and if you do cancel in that time period, we will throw away all your data.

I am a founder of Roon Labs. You can contact me directly if you have any more concerns. I am available via email (my first name @roonlabs.com) and I’m always available here.

I hope you give us a chance, and please let us know if you have any troubles with Roon here at our community site. We want you to love our product as much as we do, and we will do anything we can to help you get there.

and finally he said this

we also send you an email a few days before to remind you that we are going to charge you. You can cancel yourself without having to contact us… just a few clicks.

If you mess up and forget, we have a 30 day no-risk refund. Just contact us.

No problem @shane_bell. As I mentioned previously, your 30-day refund window ends August 11th, and today is the 7th so we can still issue a refund. I just canceled your membership and issued a refund which you should have gotten a receipt for.

Let us know when you’ve got all of your gear sorted and ready for Roon, and we’ll be happy to give you a new free trial so you can test it all out before you consider purchasing a Roon membership. Thanks!

1 Like

thankyou i really didnt expect it to take me so long. when i return ill make a full purchase…i have to suggest that a company that sells a product for 500 could have some kind of live support, but as i say thanyou again