Transport errors

I’m getting the following endpoint error on my Win10 Core PC x64 latest service pack when plugging in my Chord Mojo directly via USB and trying to play music. Roon is on the latest build.

It is easily resolved for example by launching Tidal’s own app and playing for a second. Go back into Roon and it then works fine.

I know you’re busy @support but can you look into this please?

Ian

Hey @IanAusten – can you post your audio settings and details of your setup, as described here? We can definitely take a look into this.

Thanks!

Hi @IanAusten ---- Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the slow response. We are currently waiting to receive a Chord mojo so we can continue our testing in house to try and replicate this behavior. Once we have some definitive feedback for you, one of our team members will be sure to reach out to you asap.

In the meantime, from your report I see that you are making use of the ASIO driver in your playback settings, can you confirm if you experience the same behavior while using the WASAPI driver?

-Eric

Hi @Eric, No problem - it is more of an annoyance but would still like to resolve this.

I have just tried the WASAPI driver and does not appear to be displaying the same problem behaviour after reconnecting the device.

I would prefer to use ASIO as it is the one Chord recommends for best sound.

Ian

Hi @IanAusten ---- Thank you for the follow up and verifying that information for me. Both are appreciated!

I understand that the situation at the current moment may not be ideal but I can assure you that we are going to be looking into this and as mentioned, once our testing has completed one of our team members will be sure to follow up with you ASAP.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and more importantly your patience while we conduct our investigation. Many thanks!

-Eric

No worries @Eric I have it set to WASAPI for the time being. I’m glad that you’re looking into this as the Mojo is quite a popular DAC. Have you had any other reports of this issue?

Ian