## 130832 ## the Software is no more running in the rigth shape

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

2018-03-07 Volumen 1

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Synology DS1618+ ; DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2 ; both WiFi from iPad ; Ethernet from NAS to AudioDevices

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

T+A PA 3100 HV and T+A MP 3100 HV

Description Of Issue

The Software ist still runing on the NAS, but on the iPad i cant open the normal System. It still trys to conect with an Roon-OS devices. The Conection to the Audio Devices ist not the Problem. But i cant work with Roon because it`s no more running on the iPad.

Hi @Georg_Kramann,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing on the iPad when you try to connect?

Do you have any other remote devices? Are they experiencing the same things?

Hallo Dylan,

there is the same Problem with the iPad from my wife.

I hope you can see the screenshots.

Georg

Hello @Georg_Kramann, if you wait on the “waiting for your core” screen you should see a “help” option that will allow you to enter the core’s IP address. If you do so, does it make a connection? Also, to clarify, the NAS is your core?

Hallo Nuwriy,
the NAS is the core and roon is running on the system allready.The connection to the NAS ist also ready.
Only the system on the iPads are not running.
A “help” option is not shown on the display.

I`m not waiting for the core - I´m waiting for the Roon OS configuration!

As you don’t have a device running Roon OS, don’t click on “Ein Roon OS Gerät in deinem Netzwerk konfigurieren”. If you done so accidentialy (your second picture) klick on “Fertig” to stop Roon from searching for a not existing device. Click on the blue button “Verbinden” to connect your tablet with your Roon Core.

1 Like

Sorry, than I have to enrol my account … after a period of time I get the Information that I have to check the Internetconnection or:
“You`re already signed in - Your subscriptionallows you to sign in to 1 Roon Core at a time, but it looks like you´ve already set up another Core. To connectto the Core you previously set up, just click go back above. If you…”

Hello @Georg_Kramann, my apologies for the confusion there, blackjack is on the right path. You should be able to sign in to deauthorize the previous core and choose the core you want.

I don´t wont to select an new core.
In the past the system are running well.

I have allready deauthorizt the core and than the system was starting new - with the same core!
Now I`m right happy …
Stay healthy in these times an thank you again for support and time.

Best wishes from the north of Germany and have an nice day

Georg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.