2.0 Major Problems - Core detects No audio devices or music files

First If you are using an ATT router – you will need to be on the phone with them for an hour. I was but that was an hour after researching if the router had UPnP or NAT, how to enable etc. Finally, ATT did something right and the Core shows ARC is connected, but…

Core detects NO audio devices anywhere and also shows no music library. I would like some help please figuring out how to get all of my audio devices, etc identified by Roon. PLEASE.

Thank you

Bruce

I have AT&T U-Verse Pace router that does not do UPnP. I had to go into the router settings and input the pinhole settings.

You should be able to see everything as before using your normal Roon control devices if they have been updated to Roon 2.0. Of course Roon ARC will not see these. What are you using as your Roon control?

Hi Bruce,
I’m sorry to hear about your issues. Below is the information that support will need to help you. I am also moving this thread to the Support section so that Support will see it.

=====================================================

If you are not seeing Ready listed in Roon Settings -> Roon ARC, please look over this guide before proceeding.

If you have reviewed this guide and still have not resolved the issue, can you provide the following details about your network setup to help expedite troubleshooting?

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks you, helpers.

Maybe I panicked too soon, but I THINK I have solved these problems just now. I rebooted Roon. Then I created a new path to my local library folder, and got those back. Then I checked the Tidal setting and it was not on, even though I had signed back into it the middle of trying to locate my library earlier. Now it appears I have my library and the audio devices have been found.

Maybe I could have been warned about some of these potential problems? I don’t know. I’ve had my heart attack and survived, so I guess that’s the good news. I can only hope I can access ARC tonight in my car.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.