2 month left of my subscription

Yes lucky you only bought a year’s subscription, you obviously need to leave

As a developer, I say you have to be thick skinned - as per the Lee Konitz example above, there are some issues. They way I would read the OP post is to discard everything and get to the gist of the post - discard anything else that is not info to me, including the word “idiotic” - are there issues with the circular frames? maybe; then I would test, re-test, and review. And if any actions are needed, make the JIRA ticket, put it in the backlog, discuss with the team - maybe a better product will come out.

Nothing is perfect, even if one codes it! :smiley: I don’t make it personal - sure the Roon developers don’t either - nor I believe they think Roon is perfect and cannot be improved…

v

You’re a stronger person than I am… It really bugs me when people say things online that I’m 95% certain they wouldn’t say if the person was right in front of them. And as you say, the important thing is the information. So why can’t people state their “information” without the layers of BS. I guess that won’t happen any time soon, but I wanted to speak up about it.

2 Likes