30 minutes of listening than the computer crashes

Im new to Roon and love the service, but after about 30 minutes of listening the music stops and my computer crashes. A complete restart is necessary to get things going again.

Macbook OS High Sierra 10.13.6
Xfinity dual band 5G wireless
Roon 1.5. 339. 64
Tidal Hi Fi

Can you explain and help get me working well? Doc

Hi @Michael_Berkery — Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is very appreciated!

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are experiencing may I very kindly ask you for the following information:

1. Since installing Roon on the mentioned Macbook has this behavior always been the same? In other words, you listen to music via Roon for 30 minutes and then the computer crashes?

2. Have you verified what the experience is like if you host Roon elsewhere? Have you ever had crashing on this device when Roon is not active or before it was installed? The reason I ask is because the application should not be causing the OS to crash in that manor.

3. Are you noticing any actions or patterns in behavior before the crash occurs? Are you doing anything on the Macbook outside of Roon while the application is active?

-Eric