A Ghosted Serenade?

I have “a number” of Dvorak’s “Serenade for string orchestra in E major, B. 52 (Op. 22)” (the correct canonical name a la AllMusic) but none are showing as being contained in my library.

Here’s the first local version:

My observation/complaint is that Roon shows a total of 44 performances, but none pertaining to the local library.

Here’s a second local version:

… and a third:

I could have more, but Roon is not identifying them.

Please tell me what steps I have to take in order to restore a correct local count. Thus far, for the above three albums, I have rechecked the composition titles, purged the albums, cleaned the library, and reimported the albums.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Moving to Support as this feels like a client issue.

Hi @John_V,

Thank you for your patience. I know the wait has been undue for a response.

Do you encounter this across all Remotes?

Can you please share a screenshot of your Watched Folder settings for the local storage containing these files?

Thank you!

Here’s the screenshot you requested:

It seems the problem is more directly related to the toggle option “Only Complete Recordings”. When selected, it incorrectly deselects six of the seven complete local performances. Once the option is deselected, all of my (complete) performances are found and displayed, along with four partial performances.

I would suggest removing this feature until you work the bugs out. It really does not work yet.