A guide how to do room correction and use it in Roon

I hope I’m in the right place and you can help me with my problem. Or maybe you @Magnus, since you know the subject very well.

First I describe my goal, so that my problem is better understood. I want to use the Roon DSP machine (convolution filter) to eliminate my room modes in the best possible way. My room is otherwise already sufficiently damped with passive measures and doesn’t need any correction for the mids and highs, or I deliberately don’t want to interfere too strongly with the music signature of my equipment.

According to the instructions at the top of the thread (and other instructions I found in the net or here in the community) I have done several experiments with the measurement - each loudspeaker individually (L + R) and also together, since this should theoretically suffice for the lower frequencies. I have carried out tests of e.g. 15 - 150 Hz or 20 - 250 Hz or 40 - 200 Hz (to intervene only from the fall of the curve). My room has an L-shape and therefore produces different room modes left and right (to the left the room is twice as long to the back as to the right). That’s why I measured both speakers separately. The measurement is done with REW V5.19 and the UMIK USB microphone (on a microphone stand), at a level of about 77dB, with normal pink noise. I use the RTA for the measurement, apply the filters as described (see screenshots).

The result was very disappointing in any case. This means that the bass is totally distorted when the convolution filter is switched on - especially with electronic low bass (e.g. Living Fields, first song). I still have to
What am I doing wrong, or can someone help me who has already had this experience and knows a solution?

Thanks in advance